Thursday, November 27, 2008

No title.

I'm very very bored~
Just finished watching Rule #1, the scary hongkong ghost movie.
I think I kinda immuned to all those scary movies already...
Downloaded a lot, watched but don't feel scared at all. =D

Boredness makes me think a lot of things.

To a friend of mine,
Why do you always like to left me out? Did I offended you? If you do wanna left me out, can you please don't call the others to join you? Is it fun to see me alone? Do you feel happy to see me alone? Do you treat me as your buddy? I do treat you as my best buddy. I trusted you. I never left you out among friends. When you were in need, I was there to help you. Although we got the same talent, but I never challenge you. What makes you feel like being challenged? Is it because of this, you left me out? I hope not.

To another friend of mine,
Appreciate what you have now. Do not live in a world by yourself. Do open your heart to accept others. Its not fun to ignore others. Especially ignore those who care for you. You want it, you got it. You don't want it, you threw it away. You want it back, you got it back. Do you ever think of what others might feel? Do you ever think of what you did might hurt others feeling deeply? Stop being selfish. Its not like you are the only one who lives in this world. Sorry if you feel offended.

I know. People do make mistakes. I do make mistakes. The main point is whether or not others will accept your apologize. Well, for me, I will. Definitely will. People made mistakes, I will forgive them. But what happens if I made a mistake? Will others forgive me?

Relationships between people are hard to maintain. Regardless on what kind of relationships. The bond between people is just like magnets. With different poles, they stick together. Hence, the relationship gets better. With the same poles, they repel. No matter how one of them is trying to stick with the other one, the other one will still repel away. Like what i'm facing now.

Is there something wrong with me? Why people around me are starting to repel away from me?
Do I disgusted them? Annoyed them?
I don't think there's something wrong with myself. Even if there is, I willing to correct myself.
For all my best buddies out there, if you think there's something wrong with me, tell me. I dare to hear and accept every single one of them. I won't mad at you. I will THANK you in return.

Thats all for this entry.

1 comments:

keyan kathleen said...

do not simply blame others only. when everyone turns their backs to you, then it is your own problem already. sometimes, do look back to what you have done and ask yourself for what others might think of it. did i being forceful? did i look insincere? did i look fake? dun try to find excuses first. giving excuses will only make the situation worse. sincere apologies are much better than excuses. honestly, i really dun like when u're whispering words to the ears of your friends in front of others. its quite offensive and disrespect to others, in my opinion. well, these are all i have to say. hope this wont hurt our friendship, truly. huh, once again, im the bad guy huh.