Saturday, November 22, 2008

Partied.

Jz arrived home.

Wow~really had a lot of fun. Miss Angel was super wild~
Love dancin' with her.
Balcony rocks a lot.
Miss the dotA song~
And so, after this...most of my frens will be going back to their hometown.
I feel happy for them coz they finally can reunion with their families~ =)

And now...a lil' bit of my expression of feeling...
*I'm still waiting...waiting for the day to come...
Waiting for someone who won't pretend...
Someone that really loves me...
Someone who willing to accept my love...
Someone who can put their heart in relationship...
Someone who won't mix everything together...*
I'm not refering to anyone...do not get me wrong. Its jz an expression of my feeling.
I'll be waitin......
*Clemmy is waiting for his love to come...*

The thing that I drinked jz nw....Chivas+Coke....tasty~

Tats all for now...going to bath and sleep...Bye blog. Muacks.

0 comments: