Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Chung Hua (My Secondary Skool) Prom. [Dec 5th, Eastwood Valley]

It was fun!

Lucky I was able to get a partner this time. Thanks to Miss Amelia~haha
Unlike last year,my prom was badly destroyed for some reasons.
Bored for the whole night.
Ngeh~forget about it.

So yeah! The prom was fun. Everyone were lookin' sooo good.
Performance was good. Really entertained me.
What entertained me the most was the dancing time. Most of them were actually dancin' !!
Gosh~my dancin skills really s_ _ ks. Have to attend some classes. XD

Here are some photos...
The guys in da house!! *Lighting wasn't good*

Me and the Prom Queen, Baverly. Looks gorgeous isn't she?

Me and Ai Xiao. Pretty lady.

Me and my cool cool pal,Jarvis.

Me and Samantha.

You won't want to mess with us. XD


The Seniors (Ex-students)~ Including me.

There are still some pictures. But unfortunately,due to the quality of the pictures and the internet speed...I don't feel like wanna upload them~ hehe

So,thats all for this entry.

0 comments: