Friday, February 13, 2009

Some questions on my interest.

These are some questions from my friend on youtube. I decided to answer all of them here.

1) Why do I collect toys?
- I collect toys because it makes me happy. Everytime when I got a new toy, it makes me recall the feeling during the time when I got my very 1st toy (forgot what was it) when I was small. The joy, the happiness...

2) Toys and family, which comes 1st?
- Family. When I got my own family in the future, I will stop collecting. Unless they all like toys too...haha

3) What will you do to your toys in the future?
- Sell them on eBay. Donate them. Or give them to my children.

4) What kind of toy do you collect most? Why?
- Transformers. Because transformers are basically 2 toys in 1. Double the fun!!

5) Do you collect every transformers?
- Nop. Only the ones that I like.

6) Will you spend your money on rare and super expensive toys?
- No. No point for me to do that. I'm not a toy geek anyway. I just collect for fun.

7) Your girlfriend and your toys, which one do you care the most?
- Girlfriend of course. Haha, shes the one I love. Duh~

8) When disasters happen, will you safe your toys?
- Yes, if possible. Only those that bought by my friends and my dad. They are my favourites.

9) What will you do before buying a particular toy?
- I will seek advices from my friends which are also toy collectors, search for the toy pictures on the internet, do a survey on the price and finally, save money for it.

10) What kind of toys do you hate the most?
- Defective toys, toys without articulations, toys without nice paintjob and finally, made in China knock-offs.

11) Favourite toy companies.
- TomyTakara (Japan)
- Bandai (Japan)
- Hasbro (US)

Well, I hope you all will understand more on my toy collecting interest by this entry. Please do respect me. Don't call me a toy geek or a childish person. You know who you are~ I'm not what you think. =) *Peace*

0 comments: