Sunday, March 1, 2009

Possibly my new house.

I went to see a house with mom yesterday.
The owner sell it for RM320000.
The house looks very nice. Quite similar with my current house.
Its a double storey semi-detached house.
The verandah of the house is very wide...can park about 3 to 4 cars.
Interior looks not bad and acceptable.
One thing absent which is the balcony. Well, too bad~
The house is located at Pujut 3 which is a strategic place for our living.
Mom likes it a lot.
Kept on mentioning it after she visited to the house.

She will bring dad to see it today.
If he likes it...then the house will be us.
Can't confirm the result yet.

I have to start sketching and design.
I've got a lot of ideas on designing the interior of the house.
Where to put the furnitures, chooseing the suitable decorative items, etc etc.

0 comments: