Friday, April 3, 2009

The night with joy and certificates.

The Certificate Ceremony was successful. Smile and laughter hooked on everyone's face all night long. This marks an end for my foundation studies.
Although it was just a foundation graduation, I personally think that it indeed should be celebrated and appreciated despite all the hardwork we, foundation students had been through.

The one that took most of the spotlight of the night was Mr. Ling Yi Kai. He was a classmate of mine back in foundation sem 1. I actually admire him for being a Valedictorian of Commerce stream. During the time he gave his speech, I ran myself into a deep thought. I told myself that one day, I would be like him. I know its kinda hard to believe that Clement Hee can score the highest overall mark in studies.

But I tell you, do not underestimate me and my knowledge. I have started off my choo-choo-locomotive and traveling on the way to my goal.

What I enjoyed the most is the photography section. Luckily I get the chance to take pictures with most of my lovely foundation lecturers : Ms Caroline, Mr Terry, Mr Roy and Mr Jameson.
Its kinda sad to hear that Ms Caroline is leaving Curtin soon. Its such a loss for Curtin to lose such a great lecturer. She is one of the lecturer that motivated me in my studies. With her personal phrase : "I will see you in the next semester!!", she managed to scare most of the students in order not to let them fail in their Accounting.

On the way home, the sky was completely dark. No stars. Sitting on the back seat, I closed my eyes. The cool air from the air-con blew on my face. Once again, I told myself, " Clement, its time to work hard!".


Featuring me, 2C3 ladies and the two cool lecturers : Mr Terry(Left) & Mr Roy(Right).

2C3 !!!

*More photos to come*

0 comments: