Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Coffee Coffee and more Coffee....

Just finish drinking a cup of coffee...
But I still feel sleepy...I need a double dose of coffee...
perhaps a triple...wakakaka crazy me...
Approximately 9 hours and a few mins after will be Malaysian Studies exam.
Gosh...I had been spending time studying both economics and accounting.
Didn't really touch MS. Just briefly read thru..
Last minute rushing~haha coffee is always my best friend during last minute rush~

Ngah~I hate exam week...have to study and do revisions over and over again...
Sitting on the chair, its like my butt is superglued on it.
My eyes are also superglued...to lecture slides,books and notes of coz~yish!

I feel like wanna lay down on my bed and have a good sleep~ =D
I think that will be the 1st thing to do after exam... =)
and then party party and more partayyyyyy!!!! =O
Can't wait man~I feel like wanna have fun! Woo!! ; )
Ehem* control Clem~ control~ =\

I got 2 optimus prime figures (Duno why I got soo much Optimus Prime figures...just realised that) standing right beside me now...
Gosh~I feel like wanna...hold them..twist their joints..pose them....
but!
I can't~...zzzz
oh well~I have to off to study now~
Sleep at 4am and wake up at 8am...
Bye blog...muacks~
Clemmy here,signing off~*ding*

0 comments: