Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When anger arise...

ARGH!!!! Stupid dogs barking again!!!!!

Man, I hate those dogs!!
Alright,I know~dogs do bark...but imagine they freakin bark for half an hour!!
And its during the time when you are studying!! For some freakin' exams!!
I'm freakin pissed now!!! I feel like wanna smash!! Smash the dogs!!
OK..i'm a dog person...I do love dogs...
but I hate dogs barking without reasons!!! For half an hour?!
AHH!!! I wanna go complain to my aunt but mom don't let...jz to avoid misunderstandings happen...but man!!! IF YOU OWN A DOG...YOU GOTTA CONTROL IT RITE?!
ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO LIVES IN THIS WORLD!!
LET IT BARK BARK BARK THERE!!

Reason that i'm sooo pissed is because just now while I was having problem on accounting exercise and was thinking of the way to solve it. When I got the answer...and suddenly those stupid dogs bark again!! My answer...POOF! Gone!! *&#)$#&%@(4


HULK SMAAASSSSHHHH!!!! HULK SMASH FREAKIN DOGS!!!

0 comments: