Thursday, November 20, 2008

An end.

My foundation life has reached to an end.
Today's exam was very very GOOD!!
I can't even believe that I can do all the accounting questions.
Before lecturer asked us to open the question paper n check...
I was shivering...scare till the bottom of my heart.
My hands were shaking...kept on swallowing my saliva...
I wasn't really read thru the paper during the reading time.
I used the time to calm myself down.
Once I started the paper...I found out that myself was doing the paper like an accounting-programed robot...pencil "scratching"the paper non stop...fingers kept on jamming the calculator...
As for economic...I admit it was quite tough...
It made me headache...I was thinking on how to solve most of the question til my head sticked on the table...oh well...forget about econ...its over anyway~

Ah~time really flies fast.
I dun wanna end my foundation life so fast la~
I hope I can still meet all of my fren in the future.
I will miss them very much...every single one of them...

Next will be the 4 months holiday...
not sure what am I gonna do during the 4 months...
I got the feeling that I wanna dance. Maybe i'll go for dancing practice...
GG~

Thats all for this entry...I might or might not post another entry later...
depends on my mood~I feel sleepy by the way~hehe

0 comments: