Friday, November 21, 2008

Naughty~

It is almost 4am now...I jz arrived home few mins ago.
I was bored jz nw...so I decided to go out and drive around the town.
Luckily one of my fren, Zjen Thak decided to accompany me.
First we went to Coffee Bean and had a chat there.
After we finished our ice-blended drinks...
We decided to get naughty...
We went to see "Chicken" aka prostitute...
haha it was fun...we found a LOT of pros out there...
the way they dress...simply~"WOW!!"
we even asked for the price...mostly they charge for RM150 per night...*gulp*
depends on what "services" you wan them to give...
We only SEE...we din TOUCH...
We also found out a lot of horny people around the town...
Crazy man us...
Anyway~we had a lot of fun discovering the night life of Miri City...

*Woops...mom is looking at me now...got to go~she won't scold la~don worry... =D*

Tats all for this entry...i'm extremely sleepy now~
I better go get some sleep now~
Bye blog...MUACKS
Clemmy here,signing off. *ding*

0 comments: