Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm a 0.00001% Baba!! Its true.

Recently, Astro has aired a Singapore Chinese Drama called "The Little Nyonya".
Me and family love to watch it a lot. Everytime when the show started, our butts will glued on the chair, eyes stick on the tv screen.
Its a very good drama. It talks a story about the life of a little nyonya.

After watching a few episodes of the drama, mom suddenly told me that her descendents are Babas and Nyonya. This explains why my great-gramma always wore baju kebaya around when I was small.

This also explains why I have a tanned skin ever since when I was born~
Guess its because I contain a lil' bit of baba and nyonya blood. haha~

Its fun to discover some of the history of those ancestors~

The following is the opening credit for the drama.
Enjoy~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finish watching it dy! Wahahahaha =PpPp

jozphine said...

Though a bit late, but...
HEY!! We are actually one big family!!! lol
The Baba and Nyonya blood huh? XP