Thursday, February 19, 2009

School starts soon...

3 more days....

Finally this long long holiday is about to end~
I can't wait for school. Hope I can meet some new friends.
Unfortunately, I can't be the same class with some of my old friends this year.
Oh well, hope that there will be no problem when it comes to projects.
Just scare I will team up with those " I-don't-give-a-damn-on-projects" people.

hehheh~
The first week of school will be like damn busy I guess. Like last year~
Busy switching groups, borrow textbooks from friends and photocopy, etc etc.
Speaking of those textbooks,
they are soooooooo expensive.
I just checked the website. Both management100 and economics 100 cost RM276 each !!

Its soo costly studying in universities. T.T~

Feeling unwell lately, thats why I didn't go for the orientation. Only went for the 1st day.
Helped the group on the slogan. Its fun to lead the group tho~haha
Also, I was quite surprise that one of my soar is actually ... .
I was being told to go to that group by a soar at the 1st time.

Hope that ... don't mind coz I did told ... I will go for the orientation for the whole week and now end up like I didn't go for 3 days. Including today. Sickness is killing me.

Not just me, my Toyota Avanza is sick too~haha...need to undergo maintenence.
Hopefully me and my Avanza will be ok on Monday.

Thats all for now.

0 comments: